Easiest Way to Make Appetizing Simple Salad

Simple Salad.

Simple Salad You can have Simple Salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of Simple Salad

  1. Prepare of Onion.
  2. Prepare of Cabbage.
  3. It's of Carrot.
  4. It's of Cucumber.
  5. Prepare of Lettuce.
  6. Prepare of Potato.
  7. Prepare of Egg.
  8. You need of Tomato.
  9. Prepare of Pre cooKed Chicken.
  10. You need of Grape (not necessary at all).

Simple Salad step by step

  1. You don’t need all the ingredients you can just use what you have. I had everything so I used everything..
  2. Boil egg and potato for 10mins and set aside.
  3. Cut ingredients and set aside..
  4. Arrange in a bowl how you like. I like adding black pepper and salt to mine coz I don’t use salad cream. Sometimes I even use meat stock sef..
  5. Enjoy ^_^.

Komentar